SEO jobs and other vacancies at Glasshat.
Partner Project Manager
The partner project manager maintains healthy relationships with our partner clients by ensuring everyone has full transparency over tasks, status' and results of their SEO projects.
- Manage SEO projects from a portfolio of clients. This includes tasks, due-dates, assignments, key milestones and reporting results.
- Create SEO project plans for your clients using Glasshat's in-house software designed to increase organic visits and keyword visibility across search engines.
- Engage directly with your clients via face-to-face meetings, phone calls and emails to ensure SEO action plans meet client needs.
- Ensure tasks managed by your tactical team are delivered on time.
- Maintain consistent client feedback to keep-up momentum and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Delegate appropriate reporting tasks to your support team.
- Follow Glasshat partnership engagement processes.
- Create quality monthly EOC reports and liaise with internal Glasshat teams where required.
- Act as a interface between your partner clients and internal teams to ensure crystal clear communication.
- Ensure tasks and project plans are aligned with Glasshat actions automated from our in-house SEO software.
- Monitor client keyword ranks and liaise with internal Glasshat teams if issues are detected.
- Seek new ways to streamline internal processes.
- Use the popular project management tool Trello to manage internal communication.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the account director.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Interest in digital media, web design, content marketing, SEM or SEO industries.
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication, or other relevant degree.
- Excellent time management skills - you need to consistently meet strict deadlines.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail and problem solving orientated.
- Confident presenting in front of your clients on a regular basis.
- Partner project managers and service consultants.
- Account directors.
- Performance directors.
Apply today by filling in the form at the end of this page.
Do you love the online world? Are you passionate about SEO?
SEO Specialists at Glasshat are a fantastic opportunity for the right people to compliment our team of search marketing professionals who are expert in SEO, SEM and SMO.
Glasshat offers two products which are very different from the competition. First, our own SEO software platform gives our clients automated SEO planning based on a unique machine learning algorithm. Second, we have a unique approach to search marketing consulting which provides our clients with transparent access to expert resources.
Fast-track your digital marketing career by joining the Glasshat team:
- Use proprietary SEO software which prioritises activities based on statistical relationships in website ranking factors.
- Manage a enterprise level client base across multiple verticals.
- Increase your knowledge across the breadth of SEO, SEM, social and content marketing.
- Flexible working options and a rewarding incentive package.
There are 3 roles available in our team:
- In-depth knowledge of keyword research, search behaviour and user intent.
- Optimisation of content, page assets and HTML.
- Excellent written English skills.
- A keen business acumen to drive real results for our clients.
Social Media Specialist
- Research and report on social destinations used by clients.
- Develop social engagement strategies to drive traffic and sales.
- Pre-sales presentation to new clients on social media marketing strategies.
Mobile Optimisation Specialist
- Understand the technology and development of optimised mobile sites.
- Develop effective optimisation strategies with your clients to increase search engine visibility on mobile devices.
- Research emerging trends and technologies.
Please apply if you are
- Passionate about everything online.
- Seek learning and self-improvement.
- Client focused.
- Well organised and excellent in managing your time.
- Great at writing and communicating in English.
- Good at Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 3 years' experience in SEO.
- Good understanding of website development and design.
- 5 years’ experience in SEO.
In your application to us, please identify where you believe your strengths lie, which specialisation you want, and why you're applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
SEO Freelancer - Offsite Specialist
Do you love the online world? Are you passionate about SEO? This is your opportunity!
We are currently seeking an experienced SEO offsite specialist to join our Sydney based team. Reporting directly to the offsite team lead, a selection of your responsibilities will be:
- Establish backlink to clients through backlink research.
- Produce and deliver backlink analysis, backlink profile and backlink removal.
- Successfully implement strategies to overcome Google penalties.
Experience and Skills
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2 - 3 years working in an SEO environment.
- In-depth understanding with backlink research and direct link acquisition.
- Experience collecting data from tools such as Majestic SEO, Google Webmaster Tools or Open Site Explorer.
- Knowledge of backlink analysis, backlink profile and backlink removal.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious SEO freelancer who is ready to achieve and continue their career within an exciting and growing company.