SEO jobs and other vacancies at Glasshat.
Brand Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about increasing awareness of brands online?
Unique opportunity to join our Digital Marketing team to work on a number of exciting Australian brands.
The Brand Marketing team at Glasshat is responsible for marketing our client's brands online to engage with their audience/customers and improve visibility in the search engines. You will have the opportunity to work alongside out category leads, specialists and a market-leading client services team.
We offer you the opportunity to work and contribute to our unique technology, you will learn about SaaS, agile development, and fast growth at a startup-type environment with the comfort of being part of an existing business.
- To plan and execute bespoke brand marketing / PR strategies and tactics which enhance Glasshat's SEO campaigns
- Work with the Brand Marketing Lead to pro-actively build out a portfolio of Brand Marketing services and products that can be used within Glasshat Technology
- To build a network of online relationships that can be used for the benefit of Glasshat's client's marketing campaigns.
Skills and Experience Required
- 2 - 3 years of proven experience in planning and implementing online brand marketing campaigns (such as blogger outreach, content marketing, PR) for small, medium and large businesses
- A creative flair in your approach to building online relationships
- A proven understanding of basic SEO fundamentals and a creative approach to brand marketing
- Client centric - a proven record of delighting clients with the work you do
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Workflow, time management and budgeting skills
- An innovative mindset, daring the challenge how things are done
As a successful Brand Marketing Specialist your career might develop into category leadership, other SEO disciplines, a client facing role, or product development.
Contract and permanent opportunities available. Australian residents only.
Get in touch with us today to find out more about this opportunity.