What's it like to have an SEO job at Glasshat?
We value intelligent thinking, autonomy and entrepreneurial flair...
Read on for all the latest SEO jobs and join the leading SEO company in Australia.
Benefits of working at Glasshat.
We are not your average SEO agency, we are smarter, faster and better! Big words, apply for an SEO job today and find out for yourself.
No where else will you get the opportunity to grow your career at the speed and in the direction that YOU want. You will be given the autonomy to take charge of your career goals but be given the direction and training you deserve to get there.
We have too many perks to list; but heres a few:
- On the job SEO training and development aligned to your future aspirations and goals.
- Autonomy and trust to develop your SEO career. We promote quickly for those that prove themselves.
- Close knit teams and flat management structure. You are supported as much or as little as you like in Australia's fastest growing SEO agency.
- Transparency and honesty. If something is happening at Glasshat, you will know about it.
- Excellent remuneration and perks.
- Company days/nights out, Friday drinks, Fuse-ball competitions, Wii tournaments and soccer games to name a few.
What our superstars have to say.
“I like working at Glasshat because the company gives me the opportunity to work autonomously and the work challenges me.
The company is currently putting me through my certificate for human resources, developing me and encouraging me to grow with the SEO company."
"Glasshat is the most forward thinking and best SEO company I have ever worked for. Management value people that want to grow.
I started here in business development and now I am in charge of marketing our brand new technology to the Australian market. Nowhere else would I have been given such an opportunity."
Current SEO jobs and other Vacancies
Partner Project Manager
The Partner Project Manager is responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship with the partner service consultants, project managers at our partner and any future partners Search Academy may service in the future. The Partner Project Manager is also responsible for ensuring all stakeholders have clarity on the health, progress and status of all projects as it pertains to tasks, task delivery, key dates and project hours.
- Manage the project clarity of your portfolio of partner clients: tasks, tasks due dates, task assignment, key milestones, SEO results
- Using Glasshat – create an SEO project plan for your portfolio of partner clients, each cycle that is designed to deliver an increase in organic visits and keyword visibility in search engines.
- Engage directly with partner service consultants and ensure your SEO plan meets client strategy needs
- Ensure SEO tasks are delivered on time, by the tactical team
- Manage and follow-up on project needs to ensure high momentum and on time delivery
- Delegate reporting tasks to the appropriate Search Academy support person
- Follow partnership engagement processes
- Create monthly EOC reports and ensure these are meet quality guidelines and are delivered on time.
- Act as the conduit between the Partner and Search Academy teams to ensure critical project information is communicated and clear
- Ensure task clarity in EOC reports by liaising directly with Search Academy SEO teams where required
- Ensure tasks and activity plans are aligned with Glasshat recommendations
- Review partner project ranking results and notify SEO teams if sudden ranking drops are evident
- Seek new ways for streamlining project management processes and creating efficiency
- Set up new Partner projects in Glasshat and project management tool
- Other duties as directed by the Account Director
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Interest in digital media, web design, SEM or SEO Industry.
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and communication or other relevant degree
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet strict deadlines
- The ability to take initiative
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving
KEY STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIPS
- Partner project managers / service consultants
- Account Director
- Performance Director
Apply today by filling in the form at the end of this page.
Do you love the online world?
Are you passionate about SEO?
This is your opportunity!
Unique opportunity to join fast-growing team of Sydney-based Search Marketing Experts (SEO, SEM, SMO). We provide customers two products highly differentiated from our competition in Search Marketing. First, we have a technology platform called Glasshat that is the world’s first automated data-driven SEO activity planning technology. Glasshat enables customers to know what to focus on. Second, we have a new approach to provision in-house Search Marketing consulting – it provides customers transparent access to expert resource for implementation.
Fast-track the growth of your digital marketing career by joining the team at Search Academy.
- Unique opportunity to utilise our proprietary SEO platform (Glasshat) that prioritises activities based on statistical relationships between the contributing factors to a website’s Search Engine ranking
- Fast-growing enterprise-level client base across multiple verticals
- Real-life learning opportunities across a breadth of SEO, SEM, Social and digital strategy
- Unique business model puts you in control of the client’s expectations. No more late nights working for un-profitable clients!
- Flexible working options available alongside rewarding and incentivising package
If you are passionate about working in Search Marketing and digital space, look no further!
Search Academy was established in 2008 to change the shape of Search Marketing services. Our unique service and contracting model provides clients transparency they want while balancing the control our experts need to provide them the best overall service and marketing performance.
We are looking to interview for three potential roles in our team. Please apply if you feel you can specialise in one of the following areas:
On Page Optimisation
- In depth keyword research, understanding search behaviour and user intent
- Optimisation of copy, page assets, metadata html tags
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to understand business needs and deliver optimisation with this focus
Social Media Specialist
- Help clients to understand where their target market socialises on line
- Develop strategies to meet market needs through social engagement
- How a social strategy supports SEO
Mobile Optimisation Specialist
- Understand the technology and development influencing optimised mobile sites
- What strategies should be undertaken to increase visibility in mobile devises
- Research and keep on top of emerging trends and technologies
Please apply if this describes you:
- Passionate about the online environment
- Seeks learning and self improvement
- Client goals determine optimisation decisions
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Analysing performance is fun
- Good Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Native English speaker
- 3 years’ experience working in an SEO environment
- Basic understanding of website development and design
- 5 years’ experience working in an SEO environment
- User experience and information architecture
In your application to us, please identify where you believe your strengths lie, which specialisation you would like to apply for as well as the reasons why. We look forward to hearing from you!
SEO FREELANCER – OFFSITE SPECIALIST
Do you love the online world?
Are you passionate about SEO?
This is your opportunity!
Search Academy is the centre of excellence in Search Marketing and the fastest growing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) consultancy in Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced “SEO Offsite Specialist” .
Reporting directly to the “Offsite Team lead” some of your responsibilities will be:
- Establish backlink to clients through Backlink Research
- Produce and deliver Backlink Analysis, Backlink Profile and Backlink Removal
- Successfully implement strategies to overcome a google penalty
We are looking to interview an SEO Offsite specialist to join our team.
Required Experience and Skills:
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2-3 years of experience working in an SEO environment
- In depth understanding on Backlink Research and Direct Link Acquisition
- Experience collecting data from tools such as Majestic SEO, GWT or open site Explorer
- Knowledge and in depth understanding on Backlink analysis, Backlink profile and Backlink removal
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious SEO freelancer who is ready to achieve and continue their fast tracked career within a growing company. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, and are excited by what you can offer to ensure that the success of the business continues, APPLY NOW!!!