Are you ready for Adventure? Are you happy to go where others have never been before?
Do you have a passion for online, creativity & innovation? Do you enjoy challenging & changing stuff?
If you've answered in the affirmative to the above questions we should talk. We're always interested in hearing from amazing people, so give us a call on 02 9114 9515 or email email@example.com if you want to know more.
We’re on the hunt for a talented intern to join our team. The Digital Intern, working with our Head of Operations, will have the opportunity to get stuck into learning about all things Marketing, Sales, and Technology. As the Glasshat Digital Intern, your day to day will consist of anything from preparing company sales reports and helping to organise marketing events to helping onboard new clients.
This hands-on role will provide exposure to various aspects of digital marketing and technology such as search engine marketing, organic search engine optimisation and web analytics. This is a fantastic opportunity for any motivated individual who is looking to develop their career in Digital Marketing, Client Services or Sales. Comprehensive training will be provided for all aspects of the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Some of your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the Client Services team with setting up and onboarding new clients.
- Supporting the team with research, keyword analysis and creating client-ready reports
- Assisting with creation of marketing calendar and marketing events
- Contribute to Glasshat’s content marketing strategy (includes creating content for the blog and social media channels, with support from Product Marketing Manager).
- Support the delivery of EDM campaigns (idea generation, creation, and tracking)
The ideal applicant is someone with a passion for online, creativity & innovation, with a strong desire to learn. We’re looking for someone who has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
If you're interested in applying or learning more about this great internship opportunity then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Lead Software Developer
- Technology leadership role responsible for leading the development discipline
- Cloud-based SaaS platform using latest technology including AWS Docker
- Strong commercial experience as a full stack developer, ability to think strategically and build / mentor a team
- We are looking for a high achiever with ambitious and determined mindset
As an experienced technology leader you are driven by the desire to pioneer and build the best software that fits customer needs. You demonstrate an unrivalled passion for customer development, data analysis and software that delivers an excellent user experience. You have a natural flair for leading and motivating a team of skilled developers and enjoy the challenge of building a skilled and close team around you. As a seasoned expert you live and breath high-level strategy, but are also ready and willing to step in and get your hands dirty.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of multiple simultaneous development projects from design through to release. so, Managing multiple priorities effectively is key.
- Provide in-depth, well researched technology recommendations to support the ongoing growth and operations of the Glasshat platform;
- Work within the product team's sprint processes to ensure efficient design, build, and testing of ongoing product enhancements and features;
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to and work closely with stakeholders to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
- Oversee technical risks, providing ongoing monitoring and mitigation of key potential technical issues with the platform and its operation
- Contribute to post implementation reviews helping to demonstrate success of projects
- Take responsibility for making and communicating key technical decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
- Attend major partner meetings when technical expertise is required; Support technology diligence processes when required for audit or M&A activity;
Skills & Experience
- 6-10 years' relevant experience in back end or full stack development.
- Minimum 4 years in a management or mentoring capacity developing teams in both hard and soft capabilities.
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in agile project teams.
- Experience in the design and build of full stack applications, from idea to execution
Strong experience in most if not all of the following technologies:
- Commercial experience in Ruby and /or Python, ideally Ruby and Ruby on Rails. Experience in Java will be considered.
- REST API services with JSON, and JMS compliant queuing technologies.
- Design and implementation of distributed applications using a Microservices design paradigm.
- Front end technologies and MVC/MVVM frameworks such as AngularJS, BackboneJS or ReactJS.
- SQL and NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Ability to work with linux-based environment, e.g. able to install software packages, configure web servers, manage cron jobs, write shell scripts, use grep to analyse system logs.
- Extensive experience with Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Agile Clean Code.
- Working with requirements defined as User Stories and Acceptance criteria using tools such as JIRA and Trello.
- The following (or equivalent) leading development and testing tools such as Git.
Other Desired Skills & Experience
- Software engineering background with relevant Tertiary degree in computer science, computer engineering or other related fields
- Experience with customer centric development
- Experience with continuous integration, automated build and deployment
- Knowledge of Software design and architecture
- Experience using Elastic Search, SOLR or InfluxDB
- Background in mathematics, with deep knowledge of statistics or machine learning
Get in touch with us today to find out more about this opportunity.
Our office is located in Neutral Bay within the inspiring co-working community. As part of the Glasshat team, you will have access to daily classes and events, both social and professional which helps us to build and maintain a strong team culture.
Digital Account Manager
We are currently seeking a Digital Account Manager to join our vibrant team. The Digital Account Manager will report directly to the Account Director, and is responsible for managing client relationships through providing outstanding levels of service and managing the internal tactical delivery teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Account Director to produce bespoke digital marketing plans for each client in your portfolio
- Manage production time, clients’ budgets, and project schedules for your allocated client base, working closely with your colleagues in the Client Services team
- Responsible for accurately working within the agreed contract hours by delivering quality Customer Service
- Responsible for final quality assurance of all SEO documents
- Analysing client websites and search results to identify SEO opportunities within clients’ markets
- Use Google Analytics to review client performance
- Maintaining Glasshat’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
- Use Glasshat technology to identify SEO tasks for client campaigns
- Preparation of timely monthly client reports (progress & performance), subsequent recommendations, and insights
- Communicate project progress with clients according to expectations
- Regular strategic review and direction of client's digital marketing strategy
- Present strategies, deliverables and performance reports to your client base
- Ensure that the digital strategy recommended aligns to the client’s business strategy and needs
- Ensure that you have a clear understanding of the client’s business strategy, objectives and needs and that regular review of this strategy are carried out
- Retention and growth of your existing client portfolio ensuring specific upsell opportunities are capitalised upon
To be considered you will be a motivated Account Manager with a minimum of two years’ experience within a digital media, web design or development, SEM or SEO organisation. You will have an ability to prove an understanding of various disciplines of SEO and have experience in SEO implementation.
A strong work ethic, excellent time management, and strong project management and communication skills are essential to this role. A proactive attitude is a must and a willing to think of the bigger picture. A passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing and a strong understanding of the space and trends are also key requirements.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in contributing to the success and growth of an innovative technology platform and customer focused SEO organisation.
In return for your team approach, commitment and specialised skills, we offer an environment which is positive, professional, social and supportive.
A competitive salary between $60,000-$75,000 negotiable depending on experience
Chance to work with market-leading disruptive technology
Gain experience working on projects for big clients
Learn new tools, analytics and software
Sydney CBD based
Career development opportunities include Senior Account Management, Digital Marketing Specialisation, or Product Research and Development